Happy Tuesday! One of the easiest ways to be healthy and accelerate your weight loss is to drink lots of water! This sounds too good to be true, doesn’t it? Honestly, once you realize how beneficial water is to your mind and body, you’ll want to increase your daily amount. Here are some health benefits of water and suggestions for how much you should drink to get healthy results.
- normalizes blood pressure
- assists with digestion
- filters out bacteria from your bladder
- cushions your joints
- sends oxygen to your cells
- hydrates your skin
- regulate your body temperature
- prevents and treats headaches
- stabilizes your heartbeat
- keeps you regular
- helps with physical endurance
- affects your energy level and brain function
Some signs that you need more water are…
- your urine is bright yellow
- you aren’t urinating very frequently
- when you pinch the top of your hand, your skin stays lifted
- your mouth and throat are dry
- your legs feel tight and puffy
It is recommended to drink half your weight in ounces of water. For example, someone weighing 150 pounds should drink 75 ounces of water per day! You’ll feel so good on the inside and out when you figure out how much water your body needs, so look for the signs of dehydration. How much water do you drink? How do you want to improve your hydration levels! Cheers to the benefits of water!
You’ve got this!